We Meet Every Other Friday at 7:00pm in the Annex
Single Mom you are the leaders of your homes…
You are the bread winner, you take care of the home, take care of the children, manage the finances, and plan for the future. Is there any wonder that single moms are overwhelmed and exhausted? Single mom, you need others in a similar situation to talk to and that understand what you are going through.
There are many reasons a woman becomes a single mom. The reasons could include divorce, becoming a widow, violence, and many others. Whatever the reason single moms need support and encouragement to become the woman and mother God has called her to be.
Who We Are:
We are here to support single moms by meeting together for fellowship, Bible study, and sharing a meal. We are here to support single moms by meeting together for fellowship
What We Do:
- We share a meal and fellowship.
- Study and discuss.
- Share with each other.
- Laugh and cry with each other.
- Pray with each other.
Did You Know:
- 50% of all babies born in the U.S. are into single parent homes.
- Divorce rates continue to remain above 50%.
- Single moms tend to work multiple jobs to make ends meet.
- Average income for single parent homes is $25,000.
*Statistics from “The Church and the Single Mom” by Jennifer Barnes Maggio
How You Can Help:
- Prayer: We need your prayer support as we minister to these families.
- Financial: Ministry costs for food and study materials.
- Meal Team:You can be a part of the team that plans, prepares, serves and clean up meals for the families.
Contact Paula: email@example.com