Friday Nights 6:00pm at New Hope
What is Celebrate Recovery:
A Christ centered program that gives people the resources and relationships to help recover from life’s hurts, habits, and hang-ups. This is a program for anyone struggling with past or current dysfunctions or compulsions, whether they are affecting their own life or the lives of those around them. The purpose of Celebrate Recovery is to fellowship and celebrate God’s healing power in our lives through the Eight Recovery Principles found in the Beatitudes and Christ-Centered Twelve Steps. As we progress through the program we discover our personal, loving and forgiving Higher Power Jesus Christ, the one and only true Higher Power.
Our Celebrate Recovery Meeting’s are open to everyone. Come join us as we enjoy a time musical worship, amazing stories of transformed lives, and small group discussions designed to provide the strength to overcome hurts, habits and hang-ups.
The Bible Based recovery program can help you find freedom from life-long struggles such as: Codependency, Alcohol & Chemical Dependency, General hurt issues, Women in Recovery from Sexual/Physical/Emotional Abuse, Co-Addicted Women in a Relationship with Sexually Addicted Men(COSA), Men’s Sexual Addiction, Women’s Sex/love Relationship Addiction (SLRA), Young Adults Support Groups, … You’re not alone!
Things We Are:
- A safe place to share
- A refuge
- A place of belonging
- A place to care for others and be cared for
- A place where respect is given to each other
- A place where confidentiality is highly regarded
- A place to learn
- A place to grow and become strong again
- A place where you can take off your mask
- A place for healthy challenges and healthy risks
- A possible turning point in your life
Things We Are Not:
- A place for selfish control
- A place for therapy
- A place for secrets
- A place to look for dating relationships
- A place to rescue or be rescued by others
- A place for perfection
- A place to judge others
- A quick fix
Childcare provided at a minimal cost.
Contact Arlen & Ashley Summers: email@example.com